Blog Archive

Becky O'Donohue - Wonder Twin Powers

3/28/08 | |














I was watching a new show on FOX called Un-Hitched, not exactly Jiggle T.V., but it did feature a stunning actress that caught my eye. I thought to myself, "Where have I seen her before? Who is that chick?"
Well, turns out I have seen her before, First on American Idol, then more recently in a Verizon Wireless commercial. I look forward to seeing her in much more...raowww!


Biography from American Idol- Becky O'Donohue is a 25-year-old from Dobbs Ferry, NY. Becky began singing at the age of 4. Becky attended Niagara University on a full scholarship and received her B.A. in Communications. Singing isn't her only talent. Becky played Division I basketball for Niagara University. Currently, she is working for an entertainment company and as a waitress in City Island.


Becky O'Donohue and her twin sister....

0 comments: